Personal data protection
Walfer spol. s r.o., with its registered office at Halenkov 833, 756 03 Halenkov, ID No.: 63323508 is the data controller and processes personal data mainly for the following purposes:
- keeping records of customer addresses,
- keeping records of job applicants,
- securing contractual relations,
- bookkeeping and personnel agenda,
Information on the processing of personal data:
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is under Article 6(1)(a) GDPR, on the basis of consent, under Article 6(1)(b) GDPR, i.e. the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, under Article 6(1)(c) GDPR, i.e. the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
- Your personal data will be accessible to the controller, its employees and, where applicable, third party processors who provide appropriate safeguards and whose processing meets all the requirements of the GDPR and who will sufficiently protect your rights and your personal data. These parties are in particular legal and marketing consultants and IT service providers. However, these persons will only have access to this data for as long as necessary and to the extent necessary to provide the service and comply with legal requirements.
- The processing of personal data does not involve automated processing on the basis of which acts or decisions are made that would interfere with the rights or legitimate interests of citizens.
- Personal data is processed for the necessary period of time, which is individual depending on the individual purposes of processing. After the expiry of this period, the personal data are destroyed or are further stored for the period specified in the valid Filing and Shredding Plan issued in accordance with Act No. 499/2004 Coll., on archiving and filing services.
- You have the right:
- request access to personal data,
- the data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to its withdrawal,
- request the rectification of inaccurate personal data,
- request deletion of personal data or request restriction of processing,
- object to the unauthorised processing of personal data,
- request the portability of the personal data you have provided,
- You may at any time lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or the controller's failure to comply with its obligations under the GDPR with a supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in the Czech Republic is the Office for Personal Data Protection, located at Pplk. Sochor 27, 170 00 Prague 7, www.uoou.cz.
- Your request will always be properly assessed and dealt with in accordance with the relevant provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will process your request, if time permits, within 30 days of receipt.
- Exercise your rights against the organisation vis-à-vis the Data Protection Officer/Data Protection Officer.
- Data Protection Officer/Officer: Daniel Gregůrek, email@example.com